Delve deep into Bali's stunning natural beauty on this Mount Batur trek and experience unforgettable sunrise views. You'll also enjoy a delicious breakfast and a well-deserved rest in hot spring pools.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trek + Hot Springs Itinerary
After being picked up from your hotel at 1:30 am, you'll be driven by bus to the foothills of Mount Batur, the second highest point in Bali. After an approximately two hour drive, you'll arrive at the sacred volcano, which reaches over 5600 feet (1717 m) in height.
At the mountain, your expert guide will give you a basic briefing so you can complete your trek up to the peak in complete safety. Ready? Start climbing!
Having reached the summit crater of the Batur Volcano, take in the incredible nature around you as you watch a spectacular sunrise. You'll be left speechless by this truly unforgettable sight. Enjoy your well-deserved breakfast of tea and eggs cooked by volcanic steam.
Before you make your way back down, you'll have the opportunity to explore three more volcanic craters, which are still active today. You'll then return to the bottom of the mountain for the finishing touch on your excursion: relaxing in natural hot springs. Let your muscles enjoy the benefits of the thermal waters as you rest!
On the way back to the hotel, you'll make a stop at a coffee plantation where you'll be able to watch their coffee-making process. Finally, you'll be dropped back off at your accommodation at 11 am.
Please be aware that this activity involves a hiking route of medium difficulty.
Hotel pick up
Please take into account the variation in pick up time and price depending on the area of Bali in which your hotel is located:
- Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu and Denpasar: pick up time at 1:30 am.
- Jimabaran, Uluwatu and Nusadua: pick up time at 1:30 am.
- Ubud and Sanur: pick up time at 2:30 am.
We recommend that you stay in the area of Ubud in order to reduce your travel time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Ubud or Sanur||
|Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu or Denpasar||
|Jimabaran, Uluwatu or Nusadua||
Ubud or Sanur
Per personUS$ 75
Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu or Denpasar
Per personUS$ 80
Jimabaran, Uluwatu or Nusadua
Per personUS$ 85
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).