Explore the breath-taking Balinese Hindu temples of Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu Beratan and Taman Ayun, climb up to the mountain lakes of Bedugul and see the iconic Jatiluwih rice terraces.
After collecting you from your hotel at 9 am, the tour will head to Mengwi to visit Pura Taman Ayun, a beautiful 17th-century temple surrounded by luscious green gardens and an artificial moat.
You'll then head to Bedugul, a mountain lake resort area almost 5000 feet (1500 m) above sea level. Enjoy the stunning scenery of its beautiful crater lakes - Beratan, Buyan and Tambligan - and the nearby botanical gardens, the largest in Indonesia.
Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, one of the most iconic symbols of Bali, will be your next stop. Dedicated to Dewi Danu, the Balinese water goddess, the temple often causes visitors to double take at the optical illusion that it's floating on Lake Beratan.
Next, visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site recognised rice paddy fields in the village of Jatiluwih. The awe-inspiring rice terraces follow the rolling hillside slopes, maintained by an irrigation system called subak that has incredibly been used by the Balinese since the 9th century.
Your final stop will be Tanah Lot, an ancient Hindu shrine perched atop a rocky islet off the southeast coast of Bali, and an amazing place to watch the sunset.
Your full day trip will finish back at your hotel around 8 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 5% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 7 people|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 49.90
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 54.30
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
English speaking guide with expert knowledge of the area and of Balinese culture.
Transport by private air conditioned vehicle.
Food and entrance fees.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.