Discover the main places of interest in Denpasar, the capital and most important city in Bali. You'll experience its great contrast between tradition and modernity, visiting museums, markets and more.
After being picked up from your hotel, you'll head towards southern Bali to the island's capital and one of its most important cultural centres: Denpasar.
You'll find the Bali Museum located right in the heart of the city centre. Admire the museum's impressive collection of prehistoric art, and learn all about the fascinating history of the island and the Balinese people. The displays of traditional dance costumes and beautiful handwoven textiles are definitely worth a look.
Your next stop will be the Badung market. This bustling hive of activity never seems to close, with heavily laden stalls offering everything from tropical fruit, vegetables and spices to fresh flowers and traditional handicrafts.
Further exploring the city, you'll arrive at the Bajra Sandhi arts centre, where you'll have the opportunity to admire typical Balinese wood carvings and artwork.
The tour will finish back at your hotel around 3 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 5% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 7 people|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 41
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 45.80
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
English speaking guide with expert knowledge of the area and of Balinese culture.
Transport by private air conditioned vehicle.
Food and entrance fees.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.