The village of Tenganan, the Taman Ujung floating palace, Bugubg beach... Discover the wonders of eastern Bali with this tour in English.
Once we pick you up from your hotel in Bali we'll make our way eastwards, where Bali hides major artistic, monumental and natural treasures.
Our first stop will be in the village of Tenganan. Here we'll learn about the customs and traditions of the Bali Aga, one of the oldest indigenous communities on the island. During the visit to the village, we'll see the looms where the famous ikat pegringsingan fabric is created: among the most characteristic fabrics from Indonesia.
The tour continues along the east of Bali, visiting the Taman Ujung floating palace. Found among ponds filled with lilies and other delightful aquatic plants, it's known for its majestic architecture and its beauty is evidenced in the number of marriage proposals which have taken place here.
Just 20 minutes from Taman Ujung can be found another of the must-see monuments in this part of Bali, the Tirta Gangga floating palace. We'll visit its gardens filled with pools, ponds, canals and fountains, revealing the almost sacred role that the water plays in this most picturesque of places.
After free time to eat lunch in the area, we'll make our way to the virgin beaches of Bugbug for a refreshing dip, before heading back to your hotel on the island of Bali.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 5% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 7 people|
|Private tour in English||
Private tour in English
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 63.80
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 68.20
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in a private air conditioned vehicle.
English speaking guide specialising in the history and nature of Bali.
Private, exclusive tour, just for you and your partner, family, friends.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).