Discover the magic of underwater life off the coast of Bali: enjoy scuba diving amongst the tropical fish, coral reefs and turtles of the Indian Ocean. An unforgettable experience!
Scuba Diving in Bali
Having been picked from your hotel at 7 am, you'll be taken to the Balinese coast. The crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Indonesian island are the perfect place to dive in and swim amongst the marine life.
Whether you're a beginner or expert diver, you can enjoy this unforgettable experience! You'll also have a choice of location for your scuba dive, so you can decide what you'd like to see in the waters around Bali:
- Padang Bai: located on the east coast of Bali, Padang Bai is considered one of the best places on the island to scuba dive. The crystalline waters of the paradise Blue Lagoon are the ideal location to spot the fish and coral reefs around you.
- Amed: one of Bali's best kept secrets, Amed's sleepy fishing villages are as beautifully calm as the waters that lap its beaches.
- Tulamben: this fishing town may be small but it's packed with history. Just off shore, you'll find the wreck of the USS Liberty, a US Army ship that has become part of the sea floor, making this the most popular diving spot in Bali.
Padang Bai, Amed or Tulamben? You decide! All three options include two dives and a delicious lunch. At lunchtime, you can choose from a range of dishes, including international and local specialities and vegetarian options.
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice of two options for your scuba diving experience, depending whether you have a diving certification or not:
Diving with certification
If you have diving experience and a certification this is the option for you. You'll be given your equipment and immerse yourself in the Indian Ocean like a fish to water! On the day of the activity, you must present your PADI, SSI or other similar certificate.
Diving without certification
If this is your first time diving or you don't have a certification, book this option. An instructor will show you what to do and will accompany you during the dives. What are you waiting for?
The duration of the activity depends where you choose to do your dives:
- Padang Bai: starts at 7 am and ends at 3 pm.
- Amed and Tulamben: starts at 7 am and ends at 5:30 pm.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes a pick up service from most hotels in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian and Jimbaran. In the unlikely case that your hotel is located elsewhere, you'll be informed of the meeting point nearest to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person (over 10 years old)||Children under 10|
|Diving with certificate||
|Diving without certificate||
Diving with certificate
Per person (over 10 years old)US$ 115
Children under 10not permitted
Diving without certificate
Per person (over 10 years old)US$ 119
Children under 10not permitted
8 hours - 10 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking escort.
Lunch and drinks.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.