Bali is known for its incredible crystal-clear turquoise waters, making it the perfect place to snorkel and discover the wealth of marine life around the Indonesian island.
Snorkelling in Bali
Begin your day bright and early, being picked up from your hotel at 7 am and heading to your chosen destination for a day of underwater fun. Tulamben or Amed - you decide!
Both options include two snorkelling dives and a delicious lunch. At lunchtime, you can choose from a range of dishes, including international and local specialities and vegetarian options.
Tulamben is Bali's number one spot for scuba diving and snorkelling. Do you know why? Hidden in the depths of the sea here, you'll find the wreck of an old US Army ship, the USS Liberty. If you dare to swim up to it, your effort will be rewarded with the enchanting sight of brightly coloured fish and extensive coral reefs that have grown around this curious shipwreck.
If you'd prefer a tranquil location to snorkel in the Indian Ocean, Amed is the option for you. This area of the Balinese coast is truly captivating: a picturesque fishing town with a paradise beach. With calm, clear waters full of sea life, this is an amazing place to snorkel.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes a pick up service from most hotels in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian and Jimbaran. In the unlikely case that your hotel is located elsewhere, you'll be informed of the meeting point nearest to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person (over 5 years old)||under 5|
|Snorkel in Tulamben||
|Snorkel in Amed||
Snorkel in Tulamben
Per person (over 5 years old)US$ 55
under 5not admitted
Snorkel in Amed
Per person (over 5 years old)US$ 65
under 5not admitted
9 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking escort.
Lunch and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).