Explore the paradise wilderness of the southernmost tip of Bali, visiting the clifftop Uluwatu temple, one of the island's most beautiful places, and dining on the stunning Jimbaran beach.
After being picked up from your hotel, you'll head on your route to the south of Bali. Your first stop will be Padang Padang. This beautiful white sand beach is most famous for being a filming location in Julia Roberts' film Eat, Pray, Love, but its clear turquoise waters and consistent waves make it a popular surf spot too.
You'll then make your way to the sacred temple of Luhur Uluwatu, one of the island's most beautiful religious buildings, built atop a rocky cliff at the southernmost tip of the 'Island of the Gods'. At a height of 230 feet, it offers incomparable views over the Indian Ocean, especially at sunset.
Just before nightfall, you'll have the opportunity to watch a traditional Balinese Kechak dance performance. Through a fusion of music, dance and drama, a group of more than 50 men tell the story of Ramayana, an ancient Indian epic poem, with monkey-like movements and chants.
Your private guided tour of south Bali will end in the best way: admiring stunning sunset views of the Balinese coast and its dramatic limestone cliffs from the village of Jimbaran, where you can also enjoy a delicious optional meal of seafood, fish, rice and fruit.
You'll be dropped off back at your hotel around 8 pm.
Hotel pick up
Hotel pick up time will depend on the area where you are staying: pick up from Ubud will be at 1 pm, from Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak at 2 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 5% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 7 people|
|Private tour to Uluwatu Temple||
Private tour to Uluwatu Temple
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 39
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 42.50
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
Private tour of south Bali.
Guided English language tour of Uluwatu Temple.
Transport by private air conditioned vehicle.
Dinner (35 EUR approx.) and entrance fees (9.50 EUR approx.).
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.