Discover the secrets hidden in the waters around the beautiful island of Nusa Penida enjoying this scuba diving trip for certified divers. The perfect activity for adventurers in Bali!
Scuba Diving in Nusa Penida
Having been picked up at 7 am from your hotel in Bali, you'll be taken to a diving centre at Sanur Beach. There, you'll get kitted out with all the equipment you'll need for your aquatic adventure, before climbing a board a speedboat and heading out to sea.
Speeding over the waves, you'll soon reach the coast of Nusa Penida island, whose crystal-clear azure waters are the perfect place to scuba dive. Ready for your first immersion? Dive into the water to the south of the island, at Manta Point. As its name suggests, this area is known for its majestic manta rays... look out for them while you swim!
The next stop on your diving tour will be Crystal Bay, where you'll enjoy a second immersion in the sparkling sea. If you're lucky, you might be able to spot the moon fish that swim in the bay amongst the many different multicoloured fish surrounding you. An incredible experience!
After a morning packed with activity, you're sure to be hungry. Back on the boat, you'll be treated to a delicious lunch with various options to choose from including international, local and vegetarian dishes. You'll have time to rest and relax, or, if you prefer, to continue exploring underwater with the snorkelling equipment provided.
With energy renewed, it'll be time for your third and final immersion, and you'll get to dive amongst the mangroves! Enjoy the unique colours of the wealth of nature here, before making the return journey to Bali by speedboat. You'll be dropped back off at your hotel between 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm.
This activity is only suitable for people with a diving certification.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes a pick up service from most hotels in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian and Jimbaran. In the unlikely case that your hotel is located elsewhere, you'll be informed of the meeting point nearest to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person (over 10 years old)||Children under 10|
Per person (over 10 years old)US$ 199
Children under 10not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus and speedboat.
English speaking escort.
Lunch and drinks on board.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.